W.J. HuangResearch Assistant Professor
Affiliation with HKU Musketeers Foundation Institute of Data Science (HKU-IDS)
HW 8-15Institute of Data Science (IDS) webiste:
Dr. Wenjie Huang is Research Assistant Professor in Department of Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering, The University of Hong Kong (HKU). He is also with HKU-Musketeers Foundation Institute of Data Science. He received Ph.D. degree from the Department of Industrial Systems Engineering and Management, National University of Singapore (NUS) in 2019 and B.S. degree in the Department of Industrial Engineering and Management from Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China in 2014. Prior to joining HKU, he held joint postdoc positions at School of Data Science, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Group for Research in Decision Analysis (GERAD), Canada. His research projects have been supported by NSFC research funds, NRF Singapore and NUS Young Investigator Award.
Personal website: https://sites.google.com/view/huangwenjie
- Decision making under uncertainty
- Data-driven decision-making
- Sequential decision-making
- Applications in smart society and operations management
1. Wenjie Huang, Jing Jiang and Xiao Liu, "Online non-convex learning for river pollution source identification", IISE Transactions, 2022.
2. Rui Miao, Peng Guo, Wenjie Huang, Qi Li and Bo Zhang, "Profit model for electric vehicle rental service: sensitive analysis and differential pricing strategy", Energy, 2022.
3. William B. Haskell, Huifu Xu and Wenjie Huang, "Preference robust optimization for choice functions on the space of CDFs", SIAM Journal on Optimization, 2022.
4. Wenjie Huang and William B. Haskell, "Stochastic approximation for risk-aware Markov decision processes", IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 2020.
5. Wenjie Huang, Pham Viet Hai and William B. Haskell "Model and reinforcement learning for Markov games with risk preferences", AAAI, 2020. (Acceptance Rate: 20.6%).
6. Rui Miao, Qi Li, Wenjie Huang, Peng Guo, Leiyu Mi, Zhiqi Zhang, Jie Zhang and Zhibin Jiang, "Profit optimization for mileage-based pricing of electric vehicle lease", IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, 2020.
7. Wenjie Huang, "Data-driven satisficing measure and ranking", Journal of the Operational Research Society, 2019
8. Wenjie Huang and Mengzhi Ling, "System resilience assessment method of urban lifeline system for GIS", Computers, Environment and Urban Systems, 2018.